Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Tomika Cunningham - Simday 5

31 simyears old, (01/03/07):


My wedding plans went off without a hitch! Can you believe that? It. was. perfect! It was the talk of the neighborhood! I will never forget it. We partied until 3:00 in the morning! People are still talking about it 5 days later!

I have to admit, Cameron was a huge help. He got the chairs and the music for us. And my darling hubby, paid me back $1400 of the money I lent him during college, so I could buy myself something special for our honeymoon. You'd have to pay good money to see a picture of that outfit. ((giggles))







After the wedding and honeymoon, I was swamped with getting everything unpacked, I ordered furniture from SimCity. Boy, was that a bad decision....SimCity Sims are rude! I'll be glad when we get a local furniture store.


Sabien and I talked about starting a family as soon as possible, neither one of us expected that we'd get pregnant on our honeymoon! Sabien was overjoyed when I told him! We immediately started thinking about baby names.







Today, life is very different. It's filled with more love than I ever thought I could give or receive. Rashid is the most pleasant baby I've ever seen, he sleeps through the night, and hardly ever cries...only when he needs changing. Our kitten DayDay is just a wonderful addition to our family; she's grown up into a beautiful cat now.

At 31, I've really got the cookie cutter family







....and I'm bored to death.

For fun, I play in the bathtub. Yeah. Pirates. A grown woman playing in the tub. "Arrrgh, Matey!" Pitiful. Sometimes I go get the newspaper. My exercise is walking down those stairs.

The other day Cameron called me and reminded me that we had to trim the shrubs before the 5th. I started to tell him somethin'....but, I didn't. ( I think he likes me a little), so I was nice. My life is just not enough. I need to get out in the streets and get dirty; catch me some criminals.







I need to go to work! I haven't had one night yet as a Security Guard. The night I was supposed to start, was my wedding and I had to call in sick. Luckily I didn't lose my job...and then I got pregnant!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone must've heard my pleas...I got a call about an assault taking place down at the bank. I'm on it! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment