Sunday, January 7, 2007

NOTES - Politics - Simday 7


Public Assault

Sabien Cunningham, Hood Council Leader and Spokes Sim


Because of the hefty fine for slapping in public, I guess some of you think you're outwitting me, but that is not the case.

I recently visited a Pet Store in SimCity, and witnessed a lot of pushing and poking going on. I did not see any slapping or all out fighting, which would normally be fined, but several people were pushed into other customers, and some displays were knocked over.

I have revised the current fine to also cover pushing and poking. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior. It makes other customers feel threatened and uncomfortable. Not to mention the damages that the store may incur.

I have the names of all the offenders, including a Founder, and I will report you to the Security Advisor.

(Simday 16, Revised Simday 26) If a Sim has a record of offensive behavior showing he has commited any non-jail offense 3 times, that Sim must serve 1 day in jail and pay the fine.  (See Security Advisor - NOTES for Public Police Records.)

After the Sim's time is served, his record is wiped clean; (although it will remain on the Public Police Record...the 3 strikes offense starts over again).

Future offenses of 3 strikes, will add 1 more day in jail. (The next sentence would be 2 days in jail...and so on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment