Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Sabien Cunningham, Sr. - Simday 5

31 simyears old, (01/03/07):


I graduated top of my class! I'm just so glad school is over. I was feeling anxious to get started organizing this Administration.




I never heard back from Mayor Shalloe of Simmerville, so I knew I'd be on my own to get things started. I said my goodbyes to Sims State and the Hill House, ready to embark on the next chapters of my life.


I married my baby the night of our move into Simmington Hills. There was no need to wait. We both wanted to marry. It was a magical night for both of us.




I never knew 'Mika was so adventurous...I just better leave it at that. I don't want to get in trouble with her. Suffice it to say, our lovelife has been really great.




We even found out there was a baby coming! That's when I knew my life was going to be successful. What is better than having a legacy to keep your family going?

Things were great up until I started working for several hours a day. I had to leave 'Mika home alone quite a bit.




With her being pregnant and all, I think she wanted me home more...but, when I was home, I tried to do special things for her because she was always so tired and hungry. I keep telling her she's too skinny. I like my woman with some meat on her bones, and some junk in her trunk...although, she got a little 'sumpin-sumpin' back there...don't get me wrong. ((smiles))




I was afraid she was getting too lonely...and I know how active she likes to be. I suggested that she get a pet. And soon little DayDay arrived. Boy, that cat is a funny little thing!




The day arrived for the Grand Opening of City Hall. Everything I had been preparing for was finally coming into a reality. The elevator had a few malfunctions before we opened the doors, but we managed to fix it. It was an exciting day! So many people came out in support. Our Welcome Center Gift Shop was bustling with shoppers. I hired Andrea Hogan and Goopy Gilscarbo to help me run the shop. Andrea is in Gifts, and Goopy is managing the souvenirs.










It was a pleasure meeting all of the sitizens of Simmington Hills. Everyone was extremely excited over the new Administration. Talking with them, and having them share their concerns with me, is something I have been looking forward to since I was in college. They really seem receptive to me and my ideas.




But, at the end of the day, the only people I truly care about what they think of me?? Is my wife and my son, Rashid, especially. I want to be the kind of Dad he can look up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment