Saturday, January 6, 2007

Cameron Masters - Simday 5

31 simyears old, (01/06/07):


I'm getting accustomed to living in Simmington Hills, slowly but surely. But, if my luck here the first 5 days is any indication of how my life is going to be....I might as well move - now.

My first day at work didn't go so well. I was so nervous and ended up making the wrong decision on my job. My manager asked the famous science question on my first day! ("The blue one or the red one?") I chose the red one and got fired. I think he did that because I'm a Founder...I'm not supposed to get that question on the first day.




I'm glad losing my job didn't interfere with me helping out with the big wedding. I had already bought my tux, and they paid for everything else. I sure hate to see a fine fox like Tomika go...she's got it all, sassy, just like I like...sexy, and confident. But, Sabien's a good guy...they'll be happy. It's hard to see her fine *ss walking around this apartment complex, though. One time, I almost started to say something, but the big reminder of all our friendships, got in the way.

So after the lovefest, which is..."Sabien and Tomika", I decided to pursue the girl I've been crushing on for the last several years in college, Trinity Higgins. After pushing myself to gain some confidence. "You can do this Cameron, you can do this!" I got my hair cut and everything....only to find out that she still only sees me as a FRIEND, and that 's it. I tried so hard to make a move on her, but she just wasn't having it. She walked out the door - no, ran... talkin' 'bout, "You're like a brother to me Cam', I just can't do this."







Alone again....I think to myself that tomorrow is another day, and I will get up and dust myself off. It's so hard to do that when you're not comfortable with talking to people anyway.




So, I go out the next day, and try to meet some new folks. It must've been fate that I ran into a beautiful girl named Stacy Tse...don't ask me how to pronounce her last name, she told me "See", but that 'T' just messes me up. I had no problems with talking to her from the jump...she made me feel so at ease...like I've known her for a long time.

And, she immediately reminded me of Asya, but she was nicer.




We ended up hanging out all day long, and then after we ate, we went and played some pool. This girl and I can talk for hours! It surprised me! I love the way she laughs and she digs that I'm into books. I was starting to feel really good about myself again...




And then...




Trinity shows up out of nowhere! Still wearing that played out maternity outfit her deceased sister used to wear. I told her she needs to buy some clothes, people gonna start thinking she's pregnant and she's not married yet! She won't let it go.

Anyway...she's sees me and Stacy together and all of sudden she starts staring at us! Watching every move we make! She comes over to me and starts to apologize for last night; asking me what's up?




I grab her hands and told her how I felt about her, I didn't even think twice about it...Stacy Who??




Sensing that 3's a crowd, Stacy throws down her pool stick and leaves, but that still doesn't stop me. This is Trinity Higgins...I'm totally smitten with her.




"Cam, that's sweet and all, but I can't get past you feeling like a 'brother' to me, anything beyond that is just...just repulsive. I'm sorry!"




Once again, I get the old "Friends only" treatment, and I totally blew what could've been a potentially-great relationship, in the process.




Eh, well....another day, and I'm back to the library.




Yes, Willow Co. Public Library, where the smell of old books and the sounds of silence take over, and I'm left doing what I do best....gather information.


No comments:

Post a Comment