Monday, February 19, 2007

Tomika Cunningham - Simday 10

36 simyears old, (02/19/07):


Saying goodbye to the old, and hello to the new!

First off, I got a promotion to Cadet! It was my first night back at work since I had Rashid. All day at work, I knew something was bothering me, but I couldn't figure out what. I got home that night and met Sabien down in Cameron's apartment. Cameron had invited Stacy over for us to meet her. They are doing really well...I guess Cam's got Trinity out of his system. Nahhhh...

She and I sat down to play some chess, and a feeling of nausea hit me.





Yep, turns out I was pregnant again! A total shocker for me and my husband. Our apartment was just too small, even though it was a 3 bedroom. Day-Day's stuff had to go somewhere, so we thought it best that we move. Cameron took it kinda hard because he's been really helping us out with Rashid.




We packed up all of our stuff. There was no way I was going to sell my old stuff and deal with those doofuses down at SimCity Furniture again. Plus, we knew we'd save a lot of money by keeping our furniture. Sabien took his time to say goodbye to our apartment.




We found a beautiful and spacious home at 98 E. Cedar. The guys helped us load everything into the house. I was grateful to them, I know how busy they all are. What's funny is...it seemed like our old furniture fit into our new home like a glove. I told Sabien, this was meant to be.







I had Marchon shortly after our move. He's my little 'rooty-toot toot', looks just like Sabien! I'm so happy to have two boys!




Rashid had to get used to his little brother. He didn't like that we moved him into another bedroom one bit. I can't believe he thought we were trying to take his toys from him. But, we told him..."Big boys get their own room and their own big boy bed. Aren't you a big boy now?" He said in that cute little voice of his, "I big boy, mommy!"







----------------------------------------------------------

It broke my heart to give up Day-Day and our new cat, Night-Night for adoption. I just couldn't get them to get along. Found out they were both boys! I want so bad to have a black female cat; one like I had as a child. I had to give them up. I'm sure someone will give them a good home.




We weren't hurting for long...Sabien came home with Pepper and Snowflake that night after work. Pepper soon made herself right at home.




Oh yeah. I found out who the mystery woman in the flame pants was that got into it with Marisa Bendett. It was Melissa Fancey, a townie. She said she read the paper, but was too scared to step forward. She paid the fine and was warned. Lately, it seems all of SH is breaking out into scuffles. Even our own Founders. I'm hoping that we all can just get along. At least, I'm staying busy.

All that stuff I said in my last journal about being bored...I take it back! I haven't had time to BREATHE, let alone be bored. But, make no bones about it...I'm thankful every night when the lights are out, and the house is quiet, and it's time to finally go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment