Friday, April 13, 2007

Honey Michels - Simday 10

36 simyears old, (04/13/07):


Well, I have never been this happy. I married the love of my life. Surprisingly, I stopped having a fear of it. I felt confident that it was the best thing for me, and boyyyy am I happy I did!

I even felt good enough to invite Trinity over for dinner one night. She and I are trying to get our friendship back on track. Asya thinks I should kick her to the curb. But, Asya thinks I should kick BOTH of them to the curb. And, that would be awkward. Trinity and I go back a long way. I know that she's been through a lot in her life. And, Nick, pfttt!, he ain't goin' nowhere! She can forget that!

I did have a small ax to grind, though....I wanted to see Trinity's face personally, when I told her I was pregnant. I left my pajamas on purposefully so she could ask if I was feeling well. ((giggles)) I know that's not right, but hey...I think I need to help her get over my husband. And believe me, he's hard to get over...he's so damn sexy. I'd rather kill her with kindness and a huge dose of Nick and Honey's PDA (public displays of affection) than to kick her skinny ass.

Nick tells me he sees her everywhere...like she's been stalking him. He's really trying to be nice, but she's kinda scaring him.







I try real hard to be understanding...I guess it's because Nick's her first love. We all know how difficult it is to get over our first loves. But, still there's no excuse.




Well, this is mostly why I thought inviting her over would be the best thing. She really got to see the home Nick and I are trying to make with each other, and how much we love each other. She even noticed my new tablecloth, which was a wedding gift from the Cunninghams.

I could see the jealousy in her eyes, but I also saw the respect. She told me that she was genuinely happy for us, and that she was sorry to have ever thought our relationship was just a fling. I think things are gonna turn around for all of us after tonight. Not to mention that cute guy she's been dating lately. She could find her own true love, afterall. She needs to give it a chance.

---OMG, Nick's collapsed! Thank God, Trinity was here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The ambulance came and rushed him to the hospital. It all happened so fast!




When Trinity told me he had been poisoned...I can't describe to you my shock. The dank, mediciney smell of the hospital suddenly made me nauseous. I dropped down to my knees and prayed ...no, begged for his life to be spared. Here I am newly pregnant...I can't do this on my own!

(I hope she didn't do anything to him! Nahhhh...)




I managed to pull myself together...Trinity said that even though Nick was resting, he would be able to sense my anxiety, and it might cause him harm in recovering. I also didn't want to harm the baby in any way.




I walked through that door trembling, not knowing what I'd see on the other side, but determined to have a positive attitude. Nick will pull through this. He just has to!




"It's ok baby, I'm here. You're gonna be alright." I tried to reassure him quietly without disturbing him.


No comments:

Post a Comment