Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lydia Sagacious - Simday 20

30 simyears old, (12/01/07):


I came to Simmington Hills for one purpose and that was to help my sister raise her toddler son, Charles, until he became a child. I hadn't thought much about what I would do after that. My dream is to be a Space Pirate in the Adventurer career. I may give that a go when Charles grows up...but, until then, it's cooking, cleaning, taking out the garbage, and being there for the kids.


I'm truly exhausted at the end of the day.

Somehow I managed to meet a couple of new people. One of whom has become my friend.
I met Kimberly Spencer, who's also new to the Hills.



And my friend, Peter Sims...who may be more than friends, once I move outta here.
I'm looking forward to moving out. I'm tired of the bathroom traffic jams. I'm tired of the kitchen jams.

3 young women in a house is brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment