Saturday, July 21, 2007

Kimberly Spencer - Simday 15

27 simyears old, (07/21/07):


I'm thrilled to be married to Sergio Spencer! From what I've seen and heard, he's had a pretty rough adulthood here in Simmington Hills. In college, we really connected with each other, and I always wondered why he chose someone like Asya Rasmussen over me. She was loud and obnoxious all the time. (I hate to speak ill of the dead, but she was!) It took me a long time to get over him. When he started calling me again, those old feelings re-surfaced as if they'd never gone anywhere.

Serg and I used to talk in Student Hall, in the dorms, wherever...and I always loved the idea of being on a farm and growing vegetables. It made me jealous that he was able to grow up in an environment like that. So, when he'd put himself down or forget what he was meant to do here in SH, I would always comfort him and try to get him back on track. In one of our recent phone conversations, he told me that he was almost 40 and still didn't have his farm....I couldn't believe it. I had to go see him. I left University and came to his store hoping to find him there, or at least find out where he lived. I don't have to tell you how quickly life changed after that night.

It's unfortunate that Asya lost her life, but in a tragic sense, I gained one. I'm so in love with this man and his daughter. It's as if Sierra is my own. I know I could never be her natural mother, but I'm blessed to have her. That's all I can really say. I was so happy to have taught her how to walk. Her first real steps in becoming an individual person, and I helped with that.




Sometimes it feels like pure chaos in the household, because Sierra's really come out of her shell. She's all over the place! Screaming and laughing all the time! I have to really keep my eye on her and Bandit, our new puppy. I told Sergio that Sierra needed an animal to help her with the loss of her mother and the new move we're about to make.




He asked me what I thought he needed....suffice it to say, "Doctor Kim" was to the rescue. (LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment