Friday, June 22, 2007

Cameron Masters - Simday 15

41 simyears old, (06/22/07):


We finally moved out of the Cedar Two Flats building! That's right...I bought us a house. I had dinner with Ed and Rita the night before we left. Stacy was too tired. I didn't realize the baby would arrive the next morning.

I'm really gonna miss them...they've been very nice neighbors.




What a great feeling to be able to buy a home for your family! At one point in my life, I didn't have enough money to pay the rent, and the next thing I knew...I had a wife, who was loaded, and now...a kid!

"So long, Valdes family! You guys hold it down over here!" We said our goodbyes to them, and left for good.




The house is small, but it's what we could afford. I don't know what we'll do when the new baby comes....ooops, didn't I mention it? Stacy's pregnant again.







We don't believe in wasting any time. Heh heh. Tyisha needs a sibling. She is the love of my life! She's so beautiful! I told Stacy I'm glad she takes after her. But, Stacy thinks she looks just like me. She's definitely got my brown eyes.




This period went by so fast. I wasn't able to skill as much as I would've liked to.




We started our Food Expo, and I was the Master of Ceremonies. Stacy made a speech, and even though she was nervous as hell...she pulled through. I'm proud of her.

I even like the way she decorated our house. The purple ceilings made me sick at first, but now I've warmed up to 'em.




I keep thinking to myself, when am I going to wake up, life has turned out so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment