Friday, June 22, 2007

Stacy Masters - Simday 15

33 simyears old, (06/22/07):


I had a babygirl on Simday 11. We named her Tyisha. I'm absolutely estatic! I love being a Mom! So much so, we're expecting again!







I told Cameron not too long after we first moved in...Tyisha was still an infant. He was a little startled, to say the least. We've only got 2 bedrooms here. I guess our 1st night in our new home; we got a little clumsy....what can I say?




I should've known I was pregnant, because I always get this craving for Potato Dumplings. My aunt used to make them when I was little, and now that's all I eat!







Aside from starting a small garden for the Food Expo...I organized a Yard Sale so we could finally get rid of Cam's flashy 70's furniture. I am so sick of looking at that stuff. We've been doing pretty good so far, too. I just went for it, and marked everything up really expensive. I'm having trouble getting rid of some of the high ticket items, and had to mark some stuff down...but, it's all beginning to sell. We're making some good money!




Asya was the only Founder to come out and support us. I heard she might be looking for her own place. But, I can't blame anyone else for not showing up. I wouldn't want this stuff, either.




She ended up not buying anything.

I am so glad my Food Expo speech is over! I talked about gardening at home....who am I to speak on such a thing? I thought I was gonna throw up. The only reason I started a garden was because Cam' asked me to. No one besides Sergio has a garden here in the Hills...so, I guess I had to step up. And, gosh...it's a lot of hard work! But, I am proud of my little tomato plants! I can't wait to harvest them.


No comments:

Post a Comment