Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Honey Michels - Simday 15

41 simyears old, (09/11/07):


A lot's happened since I last wrote. My best friend in the world is gone. There was nothing I could do to help her, even though I tried. I'm not going to devote anymore time on Miss Asya, because she tried to take my husband with her. And I can't forgive her for that. I just know that she took a piece of my heart with her.

But my little bundle, I named Keva, arrived shortly after Nick came home from the hospital and brought it back to me. Sadly, I was the only one prepared for it. I guess I can't fault Nick. He didn't know I was pregnant. I was actually going to tell him after Trinity left. If only I hadn't been so wrapped up in making her jealous. He would've known before he drank that dreadful wine! No wait...he would've opened that wine to celebrate, and Trinity probably would've had some too. Nevermind that. The bottom line is, Nick never had time to wrap his mind around being a father.




I feel like I've been pulling all the weight around here. He's slow to get back into the groove of things. I didn't think he would be that way. But, the guy almost died...I don't know how I'd react to something like that, if it were me.

I was bound by contract to get my acting career underway. I had to concentrate on getting my body back in shape. Nick is going to have to help me with Keva.




He didn't. He couldn't. I don't know what his problem was. I was such a nervous wreck thinking about my upcoming trip, learning my new lines, getting ready for my photoshoot...I accidently set the apartment on fire. Nick slept right through it.




That was it. I packed my bag to leave...even though I had 8 more simdays before I was to be in Simborough. I had nothing else to say to Nick. He was either going to jump into gear or starve.




"This is the last breakfast I'm cooking for you. You're on your own buddy." I slammed the plate down in front of him, and ate over on the sofa.




Nick needs a little tough love right now, and that's what I'm giving him. I'm strong. He's having a tough time, so I've gotta be strong for the both of us. I heard the bus come to pick me up. I kissed my baby and left without looking twice. If I had turned around to look at her again, I would've changed my mind. "Get your act together while I'm gone, Nick Michels. You're better than this!" I yelled on my way out the door.




When I got there Paul Yates had everything set up for me. It was a whirlwind! Hair and Makeup even put a new 'do on me for my portfolio picture...




Like it? Glamorous, isn't it? (I still prefer my braids.)

It took a minute for me to get used to all the attention, but I did. The time flew by. Before I knew it, I was back home. I felt awful that I'd missed Keva's 1st birthday. And, she and Nick were closer than close. Keva didn't even recognize me at first. (Even though I had Hair and Makeup put me back the way I was before I left.) It was tough trying to find a place in their routine.














So, this is the price I've had to pay for fame and fortune. My daughter has a closer relationship to her father. I'm not crying about it. I'm glad to see Nick back into the swing of life. He's got a successful bar and my daughter's undying love. There will be time for me to re-establish myself with her. Hopefully we're teaching her to pursue her dreams. No matter what. I'm certainly on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment